Our program is designed to focus on particular skills and individual players. It is excellent for both beginners and advanced players of all ages. Designed to maximize learning, particularly where specific player weaknesses are apparent, these sessions are also excellent for coaching player positions. (Defense, midfield, striking and goalkeeping).
All sessions are instructed by a qualified IFC Coach, who will carry out an initial evaluation session. The evaluation will address the specific aspects of the players’ game that could be improved and realistic goals for each player. Following the evaluation, our IFC Training coach will sit down with the player to create a personalized development program. You will work in a fun self-paced environment. We will concentrate on technique, skills, fitness and conditioning.
For more information or to sign up please contact: email@example.com
Virtual Training has consisted of:
- Weekly assignments through our virtual training partner Techne Futbol App
- Fitness Workouts with certified fitness training via Zoom
- Team meetings with their coaching staff via Zoom
- Team video analysis and game analysis projects via Zoom & Hudl
- Weekly check-ins with Technical Director
- Virtual College Recruiting Seminars
- Technical Challenges via social media